Minggu, 15 Maret 2009

Regina Caeli


Yesterday, after meeting with my client at Pantai Indah Kapuk, I payed a visit to Regina Caeli, the catholic church nearby. 

It was my second time visit. Generally, I don't like the modern church buildings (looks cold), but this one is different. It has beautiful interior. The ceiling is covered with wood, and a big wooden cross is hanged there.  














The cross and the way of cross is made of bronze in the unique shape. The altar is made of onyx. And there are some stained glass at the wall. 

The wooden things and all of the beautiful ornaments made the atmosphere inside very cozy, seems that if I had much time would like to stay longer there. 

Outside the church, the grotto looks pretty, as if floating over the water, and the bell tower looks splendid in the middle of the area.